We are clearly aware of the significance of environmental protection philosophy, environment-friendly manner of work, achievement of minimum negative impact on the environment;
Investments in recycling equipment and technologies are now a guarantee for future generations.
Best Available Techniques
The Best Available Techniques (BAT) concept has been introduced as an important principle in EU’s IPPC Directive. BAT shall mean "the most effective and advanced stage in the development of activities and their methods of operation designed to reduce harmful emissions and waste as a whole."
Here are some of the principles built upon the foundations of this concept:
- Use less polluting technologies;
- Use less harmful substances;
- Recover and recycle the residual substances, where possible;
- Use the methods hat have already proved their efficiency in the industrial sector;
- Introduce technological innovations and have good knowledge of nature-related scientific theories;
- Reduce the amount of pollutants and the consequences thereof;
- Limit the use of raw materials and water in the process of recycling.
In its work MAKMETAL HOLDING JSC adheres to these principles for the following reasons:
- We believe that we are accountable to future generations for environmental protection;
- The only possible way to achieve this is to use critical technologies and techniques that are consistent with the most demanding environmental requirements;
- We are aware of the highly humane responsibility that we have before society to preserve balance in nature.